The BYFix suture-less vascular anastomotic device and toolkit significantly enhance the open treatment of aortic aneurysms, arterial occlusions, and blood vessels trauma.
Safe and easy to use, BYFix simplifies open vascular procedures.
BYFix mechanically connects any standard vascular graft to the patient’s blood vessel, allowing one-way movement to secure reliable and hermetic anastomosis.
The Benefits of BYFix for Open Procedure:
- Enables simplified graft implantation and connection — BYFix replaces suturing, the most technically challenging part of open procedures
- Shortens cross clamping time to less than 10 minutes — decreases the risk of operative and post-operative complications as well as the length of ICU stay and hospitalization
- Safe and reliable — creates leak-proof, migration-free and permanent anastomosis
- Compatible with any standard vascular graft — BYFix suits all off-the shelf grafts
- Reduces blood loss — using BYFix decreases the volume of blood replacement in open procedures by two units or more
Download BYFix device and open toolkit Brochure
Click here to watch BYFix Open Procedure Demontsration
Barzilay Hospital,Ashkelon,Israel operated by Prof B.Yoffe
Femoral popliteal ByPass Procedure Using T-Shape Graft and B.Y,Fix,Germany 2011